Popular Posts

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing Service


Well I have got to say that I am extremely happy with outcome of my e-mail to orchardcorset.com. They quickly and pleasantly replaced my corset, with that kind of service I plan to order from them again, they also said that they had the manufacturer use a different grommet so this would not happen again. I am so glad it all worked out because I love the corset, it's so pretty (it's this one in black) and as I said before it just feels great on. I am going to get this one next I have been wanting to get an overbust one but it is better to start with an underbust one.

Today I ran across this site and I just had to link it in case there are any Trekkie's reading this, I thought it was way too cute (actually I kinda want one lol). Also for those of you interested in making your own corsets crafters.org is a great place to learn more about how to sew one, really great advice, patterns and pics. Here is the link to a custom corset pattern generator, you will find a bunch of other patterns on the crafters site.

Any questions please ask I will be happy to answer anything I can. see you guys soon.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: